Well, patch time is upon us yet again and this time Diablo III is getting all of the attention. Blizzard has made patch 1.0.7 live and with it comes some nice features.
The Jeweler and Blacksmith will now possess new recipes which will be account bound and have an iLevel of 63. A new tier of account-bound gems of has also been added to the game, Marquise. For Players who are looking to fight each other, you will now be able to do just that in a new zone called, “The Scorched Chapel.” Players can duel with up to four players in a “free-for-all” fighting environment. This addition also comes along with a brand new PvP chat channel, so you can brag about how awesome you are.
As always the patch also contains various tweaks and bug fixes, which you can read a complete list of on Blizzard’s official Diablo III community site.
Here are a few of the major bug fixes introduced in this patch:
- Fixed an issue where new Hardcore characters were not labeled as Hardcore on the Main Menu
- Fixed an error that could occur when closing the World of Warcraft client while the Diablo III client was still running
- Players will now be properly removed from both the party and the game session whenever a Vote Kick has passed
- Players will no longer be disconnected from the game whenever vote kicked during a boss encounter
- Legendary items now have a new mini-map icon
- This icon should now persist properly and be shown on the mini-map so long as the player is in the same zone as the dropped item
- Rare Sand Dwellers will now spawn in The Forgotten Ruins
- Champion Plague Swarms will now spawn in Cryder’s Outpost
- Champion Fallen Cur will now spawn in The Storm Halls
- Goldskin will no longer proc when attacking monsters that drop no loot
- Plans: Staff of Herding can now be dropped on the ground, or sold to a vendor for 0 gold
- All Staves of Herding can now be sold to a vendor for 0 gold