ThinkGeek.com is an online store with all kinds of awesome geek stuff. On sale now, is a Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling book.
I think this is a pretty fun idea and the cost is very reasonable. No need for boring “old school” thumb wars, this makes it way more exciting.
May the thumb be with you.
Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling – a game-in-a-book – provides hours of fun for thumb wrestling masters or their padawans. Each duelist attaches a saber to their thumb with Velcro and elastic. Then, just decide on the arena (featuring prominent dueling locations from all 6 Star Wars movies), slide your thumbs in, and have at it. Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling is silly fun that will make a childhood game come alive again – with the power of lightsabers.
Please Note: These thumbsabers have no cutting properties and will not Ponda Baba-ize any of your digits. Just so you don’t worry.
Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling
- Add a dash of Star Wars to your normal thumb wrestling tournaments.
- Velcro on these mini sabers and digit duel in a more civilized manner.
- Durable card game board/book features 7 different arenas spanning all 6 movies.
- Book even holds the sabers for easy travel.
- Includes: One book and two sabers (Luke and Vader).
- Saber Dimensions: approx. 4″ long (fits most thumbs).