This years Blizzcon is set to begin a little later this year then it has in the past with the first day of the convention beginning on Friday, November 8 and the second day on Saturday, November 9 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m on both days. Blizzcon 2013 will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, 800 West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802.
Tickets to attend the event in-person have long since sold out but you can still join in on the fun from home by purchasing a Blizzcon virtual ticket. The virtual tickets are being sold for $39.99 and will allow you to see the full event streamed live on the Blizzcon website with multiple channels so you can pick the content you want to see.
Here’s a list of what to expect from the live streaming event:
- Developer Panels: Get the latest news and firsthand developer insight into the creation of your favorite Blizzard games.
- Exclusive Interviews: Dig deeper into the Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo universes in exclusive interviews with Blizzard executives and developers.
- Costume and Talent Contests: Get a great view of the creativity on display in the legendary BlizzCon Costume contest and the brand-new-for-2013 Talent Contest.
- Closing Ceremony: Be there for the closing festivities on Saturday night, celebrating two full days of Blizzard gaming and eSports action.
When you buy a virtual ticket you will also receive some cool in-game goodies which for 2013 include:
- World of Warcraft Pet: Murkalot
- StarCraft II Portrait & Decal: Tearin’ Stitches & Stitches’ Hook
- Diablo III Banner: Mark of Death (PC version only)
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Card: Mystery Minion
For complete details on the event and/or to purchase a virtual ticket, head to the official Blizzcon website.