Blizzard Store and ThinkGeek.com are now selling the World of Warcraft Trivial Pursuit game.
“For the first time ever, Trivial Pursuit partners with massive multiplayer online role-playing game; World of Warcraft. Challenge and test yourself with 600 questions of the world, dungeons, villains, loot and more. An epic adventure awaits all heroes who answer the call!” -Blizzard
Ever wonder what Trivial Pursuit would be like in other lands? In Azeroth, for instance, would they still have questions about US Politics? We don’t think so. They’d have questions about their own history and politics and geography and stuff. Well, like it fell through a dimensional fissure, that’s what we got here: World of Warcraft Trivial Pursuit.
World of Warcraft Trivial Pursuit is all about WoW. Move your custom baby Murloc piece around (following the number on the custom baby Murloc die) and earn yourself some wedges by answering questions correctly (wedges still fit in classic playing pieces, also included). World of Warcraft Trivial Pursuit categories include villains, lore, and loot! Adventure through 600 questions to test who really knows World of Warcraft and who should just go out into the real world and play outside.
World of Warcraft Trivial Pursuit
- For Ages 12 and up.
- Trivial Pursuit mashed up with World of Warcraft.
- Move custom baby Murloc movers – because you can!
- Categories: Geography, Villains, Encounters, Characters, Lore, and Loot.
- Includes: Game board, 100 cards (600 questions), custom baby Murloc die, custom baby Murloc playing pieces, usual Trivial Pursuit pieces and wedges, and instructions.
- Board Dimensions: Trivial Pursuit-sized.