Animated GIF’s were one of the best things about the internet in 90’s and now it seems that they’re making a strong comeback. Websites like Tumblr frequently use animated GIF files for content and simply put, they look awesome. So how can you join in on the fun and create your own animated GIF files? There’s a simple solution and it’s GifBoom.
GifBoom is an app that helps you easily create your own unique animated GIF files by using your built-in camera or saved photos from your library. After you have chosen the photos you want to use you can then create your animated GIF, it’s really that simple. Once you make your new GIF you can then easily share it with your friends via Email, MMS or Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr. This app is really fun to use and your only limit is your own creativity. GifBoom is available for Free on the App Store and Google Play.
- Create animated GIFs that you can share to anywhere from your camera or photos.
- Auto and Manual mode: Change speed of your auto timer in camera shooting or use “Manual” mode. You can control whatever speed you want to take photos.
- Import from Videos and Photos in Gallery
- One Tap Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Email and MMS
- Save GIFs to camera gallery
- Change the speed of your GIF with live preview
- Rotate the GIFs with live preview
- Add Text to Your Gifs!