If your a fan of the original Baldur’s Gate then you will be pleased to know that Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition is now available for pre-order. You can pre-order it today for $24.95 on both Mac and PC. The game will also be available at a later time for iPad and Android Tablets. The game will be released on will be available on November 15th, 2013.
The Enhanced edition will include both the Shadows of Amn and the Throne of Bhaal expansion packs along with better (enhanced) graphics for modern displays including widescreen support, new multiplayer options and new characters as well. You can also download the original Baldur’s Gate : Enhanced Edition, if you haven’t already. This game is one of the great classic RPGs and is well worth playing if you’re into this style of gaming.
Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting to strip you of the powers that are your birthright.
Can you resist the evil within you, forge a legend of heroic proportions, and ultimately destroy the dark essence that haunts your dreams? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature, carve a swath of destruction across the realms, and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?”
- The Final Chapter – Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition includes Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn and Baldur’s Gate II: Throne of Bhaal, the epic conclusion of the Bhaalspawn saga.
- Four New Party Members – Bundled with Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition are four new characters that can join you on your journey.
- The Black Pits 2: Gladiators of Thay – Explore the tactical depth of high-level Dungeons & Dragons combat. Undermine your captors and prey upon their weaknesses while you dodge traps and battle for your life against Demi-Liches, Mind Flayers, and Githyanki.
- Easy Multiplayer – Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition makes it easy to find, list, and join multiplayer games, even while behind a firewall.
- Widescreen and More – Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition features full widescreen support, remastered area artwork from o